Do you have a P100 character?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618

Do you have a P100 character? 54 votes

Yes
35%
OnryosTapeRentalswarp1dieAtsuka_AnarchyGeneralVJustAShadowShinobuSKVattghernMuttGuiltiiConfigDeathstrokeastraldreamerQuizzyo7ohalcyondays93MechWarrior3CountOfTheFogmotiRobotPoonMePapaTommyDorkelson 19 votes
No
64%
anarchy753BabyCameron10kisfenkinMooksDontyodelsohardEmealRobotfangirl67YellowredWampiritaglitchboiBasementDwellerAlex_[Deleted User]sizzlingmario4Marc_123duyguArkckOrangeBearArchol123Hexonthebeach 35 votes

Comments

• BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
    BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT Member Posts: 81
    Options
    No

I'm trying to get every character to P3 to get all their perks purple, then after that I'd only spend blood points for add-ons or items, theres no point to P100ing anyone, other than to flex of course.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 311
    Options
    Yes

There's no true purpose of P100 aside from a personal accomplishment and flex.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    No

i'm just an achievement hunter if it was a achievement on every character id have like five of em

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options
    No

Not yet. I haven't really played DBD during the big progression overhaul (been on my usual 1 year hiatus on the game) but now I'm back on the grind to P9 the rest of my characters... once I finish my first P100 goal, The Hillbilly! I'm currently P32 on him.

• Config
    Config Member Posts: 304
    Options
    Yes

Almost 2 now, I would probably be close to 3 if I wasn’t to unsure about which

• halcyondays93
    halcyondays93 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Yes

Yup. I have Jonah and Jeff and P100, and Gabriel is nearly there too at P93.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,211
    Options
    No

I took a year off shortly after the rework, so I am slowed down by that, but mostly my completionist brain won't let me. First I need to P3 everyone to have all perks. Then, level everyone to max the default perks too. Then there's still rewards I can get by P9ing so that will be my next goal.

THEN I can think about a P100.

I will have taken another few breaks long before that.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options
    Yes

I took a year off shortly after the rework, so I am slowed down by that

I can relate.

I was barely playing DBD when the changes to the prestige system were made, and I took a break not long after that. Now that I'm back I am trying to catch up with everyone who already finished the P100 journey for their mains.

But I refuse to answer this Poll until I finish it.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Yes

Unsurprisingly, I have Onryō P100.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,523
    Options
    No

There is no reason for me to have a P100, I might get one eventually buts its not nessesary.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options
    No

tbh i wanna P9 everybody first. and i'm almost done with it

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options
    No

When I still want bloody cosmetics on a lot of characters, and many could use more items, add-ons and offerings, going for P100 is a massive waste of time.

• TommyDorkelson
    TommyDorkelson Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes

I have Meg and Bill at p100

• Arkck
    Arkck Member Posts: 26
    Options
    No

I Don't have a p100 Character because I chose to have my two mains Knight and Singularity at p50

• TheFragile
    TheFragile Member Posts: 35
    Options
    No

No. I dont feel the need, nor would I want to spend that much time playing.