If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you have a P100 character?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,680

Do you have a P100 character? 54 votes

Yes
35%
OnryosTapeRentalswarp1dieAtsuka_AnarchyGeneralVJustAShadowShinobuSKVattghernMuttGuiltiiConfigDeathstrokeastraldreamerQuizzyo7ohalcyondays93MechWarrior3CountOfTheFogmotiRobotPoonMePapaTommyDorkelson 19 votes
No
64%
anarchy753BabyCameron10kisfenkinMooksDontyodelsohardEmealRobotfangirl67YellowredWampiritaglitchboiBasementDwellerAlex_[Deleted User]sizzlingmario4Marc_123duyguArkckOrangeBearArchol123Hexonthebeach 35 votes

Comments

• BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
    BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT Member Posts: 86
    Options
    No

I'm trying to get every character to P3 to get all their perks purple, then after that I'd only spend blood points for add-ons or items, theres no point to P100ing anyone, other than to flex of course.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 319
    Options
    Yes

There's no true purpose of P100 aside from a personal accomplishment and flex.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    No

i'm just an achievement hunter if it was a achievement on every character id have like five of em

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,953
    Options
    No

Not yet. I haven't really played DBD during the big progression overhaul (been on my usual 1 year hiatus on the game) but now I'm back on the grind to P9 the rest of my characters... once I finish my first P100 goal, The Hillbilly! I'm currently P32 on him.

• Config
    Config Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Yes

Almost 2 now, I would probably be close to 3 if I wasn’t to unsure about which

• halcyondays93
    halcyondays93 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes

Yup. I have Jonah and Jeff and P100, and Gabriel is nearly there too at P93.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    No

I took a year off shortly after the rework, so I am slowed down by that, but mostly my completionist brain won't let me. First I need to P3 everyone to have all perks. Then, level everyone to max the default perks too. Then there's still rewards I can get by P9ing so that will be my next goal.

THEN I can think about a P100.

I will have taken another few breaks long before that.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options
    Yes

I took a year off shortly after the rework, so I am slowed down by that

I can relate.

I was barely playing DBD when the changes to the prestige system were made, and I took a break not long after that. Now that I'm back I am trying to catch up with everyone who already finished the P100 journey for their mains.

But I refuse to answer this Poll until I finish it.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Yes

Unsurprisingly, I have Onryō P100.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,547
    Options
    No

There is no reason for me to have a P100, I might get one eventually buts its not nessesary.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options
    No

tbh i wanna P9 everybody first. and i'm almost done with it

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 310
    Options
    No

When I still want bloody cosmetics on a lot of characters, and many could use more items, add-ons and offerings, going for P100 is a massive waste of time.

• TommyDorkelson
    TommyDorkelson Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes

I have Meg and Bill at p100

• Arkck
    Arkck Member Posts: 26
    Options
    No

I Don't have a p100 Character because I chose to have my two mains Knight and Singularity at p50

• TheFragile
    TheFragile Member Posts: 40
    Options
    No

No. I dont feel the need, nor would I want to spend that much time playing.