Franklin's Demise is Unfair.

There's nothing a Survivor can do to negate a Black Ward, so why does Franklin's Demise still remove your held item? Just make it remove charges on a basic attack, it's not fair your White Ward is completely negated by a single Perk.

Comments

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 29

Same goes for light born. It would be enough to just make blinding the killer take longer, but no the flash light with its addons is useless.

• jonifire
    edited January 29

But killers get a lot more blood points and rarer addons like iris aren‘t as rare as a purple flash light.

Ace in the whole is a stupid perk in my opinion, it should be base kit.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

I agree. I've complained about this perk in the past. Its annoying and instantly makes me not want to be in the match with the killer using it. You get hit, lose your item and by the time you're able to recover it (if you even can) the charges are gone. I really don't understand the thought process that goes into the design of some of these perks.

• jonifire
    edited January 29

Then the people don‘t do gens and in most case you can just look at a wall or slug. Just hard countering an item, which is equivalent to a killers power (in my opinion), doesn‘t feel right to me.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

There isn't always walls to look at nor is that a full proof solution. Slugging sucks the fun out of the game for both sides and when you're in the small amount of games where your hand is literally forced into doing it that just feels worse. We already had the "just make blinds take longer" attempt and turns out it isn't worth using in that form because of the way flashlight addons have always been and continue to be balanced.