We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Meg cosmetics disappeared after claiming twitch drops

Options
Goukensama
Goukensama Member Posts: 3

I claimed the twitch drops for the Meg cosmetics and now all of the heads and tops have disappeared except for the default 3 you start with, the legs are unaffected so now I have 3 default heads, 3 default tops and a 14 or so bottoms from the store and various rifts. This has happened to me on the Windows version.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like an account issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• Goukensama
    Goukensama Member Posts: 3
    Options

My microsoft account name is Goukensama

My DBD id is goukensama#5654

• Mondhirsch
    Mondhirsch Member Posts: 209
    edited January 31
    Options

Are you sure?

Because it looks like that your Head and Top Section only reached page 2 (because you got more Cosmetics it flipped to the next page). Use the Arrows on the left or right side of the Cosmetics or click on the small numbers on the bottom.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 255
    Options

They're not gone, you just reached page 2 of her cosmetic library. If you go back to page 1 you should find the pieces you're looking for.