If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dead Man’s Switch should only trigger if a survivor manually lets go of a generator

Options

Title.

And to clarify what I mean by this: anything forcing a survivor to let go of a generator would not trigger the perk. This includes the generator being blocked by a different perk, as well as screaming.

This would help address the issue with the Grim Embrace synergy as well as with certain screaming-oriented builds.

Comments

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,022
    edited January 30
    Options

I agree, I think this is the #1 problem with the perk and why it continuosly appears every time a killer or perk is changed.

+ I wouldn't even complain about a full rework, I think I'd like to see it have a consistent block timer (a solid 30s maybe) and remove the activation window, both would help weaker/slower killers use it. Then make it apply to only one gen and deactivate, or something.

Last part would be kind of abusable, cause people could just tap a 0% gen. But just some kind of condition to limit it, but also give it more consistency. Either way, I just hate how it is now.