Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Twins mains rejoice, we were finally thrown a bone.

I know our killer is bugged to misery right now, but in spite of that, we have one thing to celebrate this patch: Before the FoV slider, if you ran Shadowborn on Twins, it wouldn't affect Victor, leaving you with the default FoV. Now, though, with the slider added, not only do we not need to waste a perk slot on making Charlotte feel slightly less clunky, but it also affects Victor as well!

On the top is a screenshot with the FoV slider set to its lowest value, and on the bottom is a screenshot with the slider set to its highest. LOOK at the difference!

We'll still need to hope and pray that Victor gets patched to, well, function, but this is a recompense in the meantime that I certainly won't complain about.

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,277
    edited January 31

congrats ima go back to maining dredge

p.s. i actually am saying congrats i hope you do have fun with more fov

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited January 31

Twins really has potential to be popular killer. Victor is fun to use. But i really hate so much to slug survivor and make Charlotte move to pick survivor up. This is boring and that's the only reason i don't play them so much.

They added amazing way to pick up survivor for Chucky. I hope they make Twins similar too, so i can play them. I am waiting for Twins update.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,956
    edited January 31

One thing that would make that less of a complete chore is if they would let you go straight back to Charlotte on a down.

Like yes Victor's recovery is long as hell to limit slugging, fine, but if I wanna go back to Charlotte to hook, just let me...