Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Alien tunnels spawning bug

zeromorph
zeromorph Member Posts: 9

I wasnt sure if to put this in feedback or bug reporting but im seeing it as a bug so ill put it here.

The placements for the tunnels have to be revised on certain maps or check if there is a bug in the spawning as some spawn in such awful places there is no point in even using them and im honestly seeing it as a bug that they can spawn this way.

This was at the end of a match but as you can see here there are 3 tunnels for 1 gen which was inside the tile where the middle tunnel is, there are no gens other gens close enough to be even considered for these tunnels.

As you can see there are no tunnels anywhere in the main building or close by for the gens. Around the map there was only about 1 or 2 tunnels close enough to gens, all the rest were like 20 meters away from their respective gens.

Map:

As a final note i will add that the survivors used 1 purple coin offering, i understand that killer objects such as the tunnels can spawn in the same places as chests but what i cannot understand is why dont killer objects have priority in spawning since they are much more important than chests or at least some sort of restrictions so that they cant spawn as awfully as the first picture, i will also mention that ive have seen tunnels spawning right next to each other on RPD as well.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,398

The tunnels spawn in the same location that chezts can spawn. So if a chest spawn in the closest spawn to a gen it forces the tunnel to spawn further away.

Don't know why chests have priority