We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for fairly new, stealthy DBD friends!

Options
PilotBob654
PilotBob654 Member Posts: 15
edited February 1 in Looking For Players

Hello! I'm an 50 odd year old man who is relatively new to the gaming world. I've been playing videogames for around a year and I very much enjoy playing Dead by Daylight mainly.

I am from the UK.

I'm not at all very good, so I'm looking to see if any other active or fairly new player could join me.

I'm the stealthy type. I enjoy using perks like Calm Spirit and Urban Evasion to avoid the killer. Not at all good getting chased by the killer, and always willing to help the team by repairing them generators, patching you up and saving from the hook.

I play on the Xbox. Although, I don't mind what device you are from. If you are on the Xbox, for your information I do not own a microphone, so I find it pointless to join a party.

If this sounds good to you. Feel free to add me. My player name is: AviatorPilot654 #eecd

See you in the fog and salute!