We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DBD>Pal world?

Options
saym
saym Member Posts: 81
edited February 1 in Off-topic

The developer has already played Pal world for 1000 hours, and DBD seems to have only played about 5 hours. He said. Pal world has more bugs and is less balanced.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 2,988
    Options

Nathan thinks Palworld is boring and repetitive, buddy I've got some real bad news for you about your game lol

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,146
    Options

I mean two different games of two different genres idk why they have to compete when they are in no way similar besides the fact they are video games

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

One is an unfinished game that's still in beta, the other is a finished 7 year old game. Alot of the criticism in that post can be applied to DBD. Hopefully someone at BHVR told that dev to maybe not make posts like that on their LinkedIn (or any other social media that shows they are a BHVR employee) because they just brought in alot of unnecessary negative attention to DBD that the community managers are going to have to deal with.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,810
    Options

Palworld sold nearly 10 million copies within a week and it's received a lot of criticism.

Palworld focuses on being a fun game first and I think that is what threatens big game studios. If players have access to fun single time purchase games, it'd be harder to sell their microtransactions.

BG3 also got pushback bc players want a complete game bundled in a 1 time purchased.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,896
    Options

What is the point of this thread?

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,136
    Options

Why are these games being compared, they are nothing alike?

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

The doomers have given up on other horror asymms killing DBD so now it's just any game that might be popular is going to kill DBD.

Amazing.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options

I still remember when they said Elden Ring was gonna kill dbd.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,476
    Options

Closing the thread here. Please remember to keep posts civil & respectful towards others; including Developers. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.