Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Conceide option when?

It's been a while devs talked about this feature. Is it that difficult to code? When doors are powered, "Leave" button doesn't remove your points / pips, and the remaining survivors alive get 5000 points for escape.

I'm currently learning the Huntress, and since I'm a potato with her, almost every game (yes!!!) remaining survivors hold the game hostage. Doors are open, they just hide somewhere on the map or run into the Asylum infinite and want to extand the game unnecessarily to get more Evader emblem.

This isn't right at all. Even if I'm afk, they don't wanna leave. So at one point I leave the game and lose points, and pips.

Please, we need this option!

Comments

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

I almost want this more than the ability to close the hatch.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Fair enough idea. But what if a killer was angry and immediately left when someone opens the doors infront of them? Does this stop the normal survivor from getting their gate survival points or would it instantly award it to them?

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

@MineAntoiya said:
    Fair enough idea. But what if a killer was angry and immediately left when someone opens the doors infront of them? Does this stop the normal survivor from getting their gate survival points or would it instantly award it to them?

Good point. I would personally change it to "When a door or the hatch is opened".