Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Can't start a chase as Legion

Tatariu
Tatariu Member Posts: 3,075
edited February 2 in Bug Reporting

I consistently cannot start a chase with Legion. I am looking at the Survivor, but the music does not play and bloodlust does not accumulate. This also means windows do not block after being vaulted too many times by the Survivor.

I experience this mostly on Legion, but I have also experienced this on Hillbilly.

Hitting a Survivor will start the chase, but it will abruptly end soon after.

This has been a bug since The Onryo's rework in patch 7.1.0.??? idk its been a while.

2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Axcia_7
    Axcia_7 Member Posts: 11

I've also frequently experienced this as legion and its incredibly frustrating. I've had it before where hitting a survivor won't even start chase, but in general hitting a survivor does briefly start chase. Not having bloodlust on a killer with no anti-loop is incredibly painful. The lack of tunes just makes it all around an unfun match.

I believe I've also heard of this happening on Wesker and Oni, though I'm less sure about Oni

This discussion has been closed.