The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Squad of 3 looking for 1 player (on Playstation)

friskyface
friskyface Member Posts: 6
edited February 4 in Looking For Players

Hi there! So I’ll be as descriptive as possible. First off, so I don’t creep anyone out, my high school PS username was friskyface. I have zero idea why I can’t change it on here lol. My username is below (VinBiotic). Anyway, we are a squad of 3. We always play as at least a squad of 2 (my wife & I), and then my bud EdgarAllenDope joins every couple of days. We would love a 4th member. Any gender is fine, but preferably female to keep the balance. We are beginner friendly, and welcome everyone of all backgrounds. Sense of humor / good vibes required 😊 We are the last people anyone should feel nervous around, as we just love having fun. We are all in our 30s.

VinBiotic: (Male). This is me. Emotional thinker. Cusses from time to time, but keeps it pg-13. Loves to get chased by the killers and take them on loops. Has played DBD since 2018.

RxPenny: (Female). Great sense of humor. Loves to talk gaming and health. Balanced play style regarding stealth, heavily objective based. Has played DBD since 2020.

EdgarAllenDope: (Male) Awesome sense of humor, and the true definition of class. Rational, leans conservative (stealthy) play style and is objective based. Has played DBD since 2019.