Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Drege arm is not visible in game

Vagnaze
Vagnaze Member Posts: 4
edited February 5 in Bug Reporting

I was playing a few games with Dregde on the PC and I noticed that her arm, which the player uses to perform her basic attack, has a visual bug, it happened to me with her weapon's Halloween skin. I played 2 games without being able to see it. I did not take a screenshot but i found a youtube shorts showing the problem with the exact same skin.

Youtube reels link: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OYQt-cAUthU?feature=share

Thanks so much, Vagnaze.

Post edited by Vagnaze on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504

Yup noticed that too. Threw me for a loop.

• veikkoalen
    veikkoalen Member Posts: 3

1. when it's going to be invisible in-game, the dredge's candy arm sticks out

2. it's functional but completely invisible and i wasn't able to make it visible by any conventional means (using the power, opening lockers, carrying a survivor, attacking, etc)

3-4. for some reason, it's not bugged if you equip with the snowman body ("dead branches"). the animation in the menu is fine and it's visible in-game (screenshots for comparison. they're doing the same animation - leaning forward while placing right arm on the ground)