Angel Lamp Charm is killer only?

Alan Wake literally uses it in the game, it should be on his person!

and the figurine look ways better on a hook but it’s survivor only! If we can’t just have access to either from both sides, can we at least please swap these?

I was unbelievably looking forward to finishing my wake look with this charm :(

Comments

• Humanerror
    Humanerror Member Posts: 1

Pls ! I was so happy to see it and now I'm quite sad because I can't ware it on Alan. Pls make it for both sides :c

• Refract
    Refract Member Posts: 6

As someone who came back to DBD because of Alan Wake, this was super disappointing. I can't use the Angel Lamp charm with Alan? He carries it around for almost the entirety of AW2! Please make it usable by survivors.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,669

I do wish the restriction wasn't a thing but i was relieved to see that the angel lamp is usable on killer. Not that i dont want survivors to use it, i wish all charms were universal but angel lamp is one of my favourite charms so i'm glad i can use it on killer where the charms look bigger and better imo.

I also wish that the charm had a faint light in it. Like the fortnite pickaxe does. But i'll take what i can get

• Zaydin
    Zaydin Member Posts: 275

Seems like the restriction was lifted at some point between the OP and now (February 18/19) as it now shows up as Killer & Survivor.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,103

Even tho this thread is a bit older and the topic itself is solved...

I think in general charms should not be restricted to either side. I guess it is for immersion reasons, but come on... We are in a game where Skins like Mr. Puddles exist or where Killers and Survivors can run around very goofy. Having charms which might not fit on Hooks/Survivors is not a big deal, even if it means thate Killers can have very cute charms on their Hooks or Survivors can have gruesome charms on their body.