Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Oni Cosmetic Bugs (Visual)

SuonoSilenzio
SuonoSilenzio Member Posts: 2
edited February 7 in Bug Reporting

Wanted to make a short report on a visual bug I've dealt with for a long while now (I don't remember the last time I didn't see this issue when playing as my Oni) and wanted to see if it could get a quick fix. For preface, I play on PC (Steam) but can't confirm if this is a general issue or if this is platform specific.

When using the "Shattered Spike" and "Noble Armor" cosmetics for the Oni (Unsure if these are when used in conjunction of one another or if they're individually bugged), pieces of each cosmetic will be missing during the trial and in the end game screen. For the head cosmetic, you can get a partial Oni face reveal as his mask almost entirely disappears minus the blighted eye growing on his forehead. For the body cosmetic, the chest armor completely disappears revealing a blankly covered kimono. These descriptions are the most notable issues I can see with the visual bug but I'm confident there are more missing pieces too that a precise eye could pick apart.

For quick reference, I've attached a screenshot from less than an hour after this post was made which shows the bugged cosmetics (Mind the terrible perk build as I'm achievement grinding). Thank you and have a great day!

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• SuonoSilenzio
    SuonoSilenzio Member Posts: 2

Also sorry for not following the requested input format! It's my first time making a report on these forums and just wanted to get the issue out for someone to see :)

This discussion has been closed.