Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Earned Adept On Lights Out

carterkills
carterkills Member Posts: 3

Step 1: Equip a character's 3 unique perks via the loadout screen in the regular game (not the lights-out modifier)

Step 2: Play the lights out modifier and escape (Possibly works for killers as well, I'll check and report back)

Step 3: You will be granted the adept, even though you were perkless

I was playing Claudette, and I've had her loadout as her 3 unique perks for several patches now (might be relevant since there's that bug with load-outs not saving.) I'll see if I can replicate it with different characters and add more info as I get it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• carterkills
    carterkills Member Posts: 3

So I tried to replicate this a couple of times, with no success. I couldn't earn Claud's adept again, so I tried Bill. Just like Claud, I've had Bill's adept perks equipped on him for multiple patches. But escaping Lights Out didn't grant me the achievement. I also tried Xeno in Lights Out (unfortunately I don't have any killers who had their adept perks equipped before this patch), and that also didn't grant the achievement.

I'm not sure why I got Claudette's.