We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Skull Merchant's RADAR is bugged

Options
Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,005

Platform - Steam

The Skull Merchant's radar is visually bugged, and shows a survivor's location like this:

It should only show the little white square, but now it also shows the huge white rectangle. I can still track a survivor with this, but it is annoying like this. Visual clutter. It occurs in any match I play.

NOTE: I have checked a few Skull Merchant streamers, and they *do not* have this issue. I am assuming it has to do something with the settings I am using, but I don't know which one exactly. This has been happening since the Alan Wake midchapter. Before the midchapter, I did not have this issue. Since the Midchapter, I have been using the new MAX FOV.

Here is a screenshot of the Graphic Settings I'm using:

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments