I love DBD, and if I could choose any chapter I'd ever want...

It would be a Quality of Life chapter. Just clean up bugs, and fix broken killers. I'm not sure about everyone else here, but most people I talked too have said two things. Killers / New content is coming out REALLY quick, and they would be fine just letting the devs spend a year that they normally do for a killer, and clean up the files.

It's really heartbreaking to see my favorite killers get knocked off and become unenjoyable not because of balancing, but because of bugs.

Oni is broken now

My Kitty Kitty Cat Blight Cosmetic no longer makes sound effects

Nurse blinks and Hellraiser Ability feels SUPER weird with FOV (I know it's technically Beta, but it's also a huge advantage to use , so hopefully that gets smoothed out)

Twins.. well honestly I've always loved the concept and can't wait to see the rework (hopefully there won't be bugs!)

Even for almost a whole month my favorite killer of all time (Huntress) had a gamebreaking aiming bug.

I think the devs should take it easy for a while and not worry about pumping out new content, grab a cup of coffee, fix some bugs, smooth things out and I'm sure many will be happier! Thanks for reading.