Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Flashlight save immunity bug

Phoenixl6
Phoenixl6 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited February 9 in Bug Reporting

I have recently encountered a bug playing as the Hillbilly (I do not know if this happens with other killlers). When a survivor comes for a flashlight save, respectively when they blind me, the blinding effect shows up but the survivor that I was carrying still remains in my hands.

I am not using lightborn and I don't know if this is part of the new hillbilly rework but, I think it would be nice to get this fixed so that me and others won't get reported unfairly. The platform that I am using is Epic Games,on laptop.

Thank you!

Edit: This happens with other killers because I just played a Mastermind game wheren the same thing happened to me. This does not happen with flashbang blinds,though.

Post edited by Phoenixl6 on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Chlorozizium
    Chlorozizium Member Posts: 22

if they mistime the flashlight save and blind you too early, you can still get blinded and not drop the survivor, it's as simple as that