PS5 - Loadout-related data STILL not saving

Options
Evilincorporated
Evilincorporated Member Posts: 3
edited February 9 in Bug Reporting

I just checked the new update and the issue with items, add-ons, offerings, perks, and outfits not saving is still not fixed. It seems to be better than the issue I previously mentioned because it seems to now sporadically update some details but not all. The worst example of this is how Alan Wake has had his bloodweb upgraded to Prestige Level 1, but since I hadn't purchased him at the time this bug was introduced, his item, add-ons, offering, and perks are all blank every time I open the game, never saving. He also is wearing his default outfit, even though I've unlocked a lot of other outfits and changed to them.

Previously it kept everything exactly the same as before the Alan Wake update (with the last killer and survivor I played as selected, all outfits, perks, add-ons, offerings, and items locked in at that point), but some of those elements have changed. For example, it had the killer locked as The Hillbilly and the survivor locked as Nancy, but now the killer is locked as the Skull Merchant and the survivor is locked as Yui. No matter what I try, loadout-related data still will not update.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.