The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Double Flashlights on Killer?

Hello Foggy Peeps I got blasted in game for trying to blind the killer at the same time as somebody else & even though the killer blinded status was given the killer didn't drop the survivor they had just picked up & I was blamed by the other survivor that said everybody knows that more than one flashlight at the same time on killer will prevent the killer from dropping survivor due to the blind status; is this true?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Comments

• Hexling
    Hexling Member Posts: 657
    edited February 10

Yea it increases how fast the flash happens so it ruins the timing of a blind(sometimes). Don't listen to them about one at a time so many people miss saves its not even funny shoot your shot most of the time 2 people wont have a good angle. I have literally gotten saves because people are trying to save and just are new at it and don't know the timing, Or they just have a bad angle or don't hit the face fast enough.

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 516
    edited February 10

No, generally it doesn't prevent the Killer from getting stunned, what happened that the increased speed caused it too early. You need to blind them towards the end of the animation.

Post edited by GroßusSchmiedus on
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Increases blind speed which makes the blind too early, so he wont drop