Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lights Out: Feedback

I'd like to give my opinion on the new game mode that was recently temporarily released on DBD, I'm really disappointed... It adds absolutely nothing to the game, what I'd like is something new, it's the basic game mode, but just with less light, a difficulty to find the survivor if he decides to hide all game, it's like playing with a gosht face or a mayers, but constantly undetectable. There's really no fun to be had in this mode of play. What I want from DBD is change and renewal, it's always the same thing, do gen, do gen, do gen, and so on. I'd like a game mode that gets us out of the rut, I want a game mode where the rules are something other than repairing generators, going round in circles with the killer. For me, this game mode brings nothing to DBD.

Let me know what you think about it

Comments

• Princesse_nico
    Princesse_nico Member Posts: 138
    edited February 10

I don't think the devs have the desire for a new gameplay. The community is very competitive oriented. The community wants survivors to be killers and always escape trial