Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Best SoloQ anti tunnel build right now?

Options
Unknown2765
Unknown2765 Member Posts: 1,682
edited February 13 in Ask the Community

What is the best SoloQ anti tunnel build right now?

Im playing with a game pad so my looping is a little handicapped because of that.

Right now im using

DS

Plot Twist

Unbreakable

Breakdown

Post edited by Unknown2765 on

Answers

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 495
    Options

I like OtR + DH + CS and Windows.

OtR to avoid being downed when the 10 seconds of endurance ends and aura blocking for 80 seconds after getting unhooked.

DH to extend the chase after the killer lands a hit.

CS to stop the killer tracking me with UW.

Windows to ensure I don't run into a deadzone.

Ideally you can use it to get reset or simply waste as much of the killer's time as possible.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,155
    Options

Some people say that survs on gamepad aren’t worse at looping at all or even better than M&K. But anyways..

I don’t see DS as a good anti-tunnel perk especially for soloq - in my experience killers would rather tunnel to death after a ds whereas they might tunnel (not) intentionally from first to second hook without immediately going for last hook without ds. But no guarantees obviously.

Off the Record or Dead Hard may help. WoO as mentioned above definitely helpful.

Distortion and Calm Spirit can also help to avoid being tunneled (but may trigger some people to go out of their way to punish you)

some way to lose the killer and reset, eg Plottwist or that Leon perk to heal yourself without sounds plus selfcare/medkit.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 1,682
    Options

Some people say that survs on gamepad aren’t worse at looping at all or even better than M&K. But anyways..

I doubt that those who say that really have tried it, there is a reason why a lot of console shooters have some kind of built-in auto-aim. - Also, there are many memes on the same subject.

And I appreciate the build 😊