The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Plague animations/sliding

MrBendiix
MrBendiix Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 37

On steam

Plagues animations will break, making her slide instead of walking, and it allows her to pick up downed survivors while puking because her animations are broken.

Also it makes her make no character sound so its hard to track her movement, as she has no audio while sliding.

I am not sure what triggers it, but it happens EVERY match against her.

Please killswitch her.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Scarlet_X
    Scarlet_X Member Posts: 2
    edited February 20

Yep there she go, sliding away. I'm on Epic games.

Post edited by Scarlet_X on
  • Eagle_shadow
    Eagle_shadow Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

this bug is really annoying as you cant even see when shes about to puke and if she has her corrupted puke thing, you can suddenly get hit without seeing that she was even about to vomit in the first place

• MayaOhayou4
    MayaOhayou4 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 9

I'm on Epic Games as well, sliding she goes!

With your permission, I'm adding the information below from my case (2 cases recorded on different days, more faced until now)

Basic information/description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, the killer is Adiris (The Plague)

Step 4 : Notice that she starts following you

Step 5: She starts vomitting, notice that she changes her movement to sliding, the feet stop their animation

Step 5: Upon catching an agonizing survivor or if breaking a pallet, the animation gets fixed

Additional information

Video 1 - 2024-02-12

• Character played: Feng Min, playing against The Plague
    • Perks played: Small Game, Boon: Shadow Step, Boon: Circle of Healing, Wake Up!
    • Map: Hawkins National Laboratory - The Underground Complex
    • Frequency of the issue: Any time playing against the Plague when she starts vomitting

Video 2 - 2024-03-09

• Character played: Kate Denson, playing against The Plague
    • Perks played: Small Game, Balanced Landing, Dance With Me, Boon: Circle of Healing
    • Map: Coldwind Farm Realm - Torment Creek
    • Frequency of the issue: Any time playing against the Plague when she starts vomitting

For the first video this behaviour can be seen at times 00:15, 03:05 and 09:36.

For the second video just at the beginning.