Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

And how long do we still need to wait to hide Prestige icons in Lobbys?

Well there is still no answer for this. The last thing we know was "we are testing it" I really wonder when this said "test" will end.

Comments

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 862

And they said they still testing the perks being displayed on the right corner in the lobby too. Some ppl still don't have that. Yea. At this point, we might as well give up on all that.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 898

It's been months now. I'm fairly certain they have abandoned the idea and just not told anyone about it.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

must be patient, color blind options took half a decade and current mmr took a year

• Foempticol
    Foempticol Member Posts: 232

They're scared to spend resources on anything except cosmetics or they just don't care anymore

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

I really want to know as well. I can't play my main survivor without lobby dodges and it's ending with bad matchmaking.

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

100% agreed. It's the simplest change that would help the game that they're refusing to do for some reason.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 898

You don't even need to be P100 to get dodging. If I have a teammate that is even like P40, the odds of dodging goes up exponentially.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,009
    edited February 14

Did they ever even say the results of the test? I'm guessing the conclusion was most players dont dodge base on prestige

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Most of my mains are over p50 now, and I get dodged on those as well. I feel guilty for playing them, as the rest of the people have to wait because killers dodge them for over 10 minutes, I am not exaggerating.

The dodging is fairly common too. I would really like the ability to hide it to prevent this. Killers do not realize my p100 Maria will play just like my p3 Yui. I don't bring items a lot too so they can't say I am bringing the best items....

And if anything, they should be happy because I have over 1K cakes that I bring!

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

I would really love to play my main again. I just don’t like lobby simulator/the killer alt F4ing if I last second switch or being tunneled for being toxic for the last second switch.

• MissiCiv
    MissiCiv Member Posts: 57

it would be nice if a dev could give us some information about this topic