We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC/Steam Platform Services are Down

Options
XANA7274
XANA7274 Member Posts: 37
edited February 18 in Bug Reporting

When logging into the game, the launch seems to hang on "Checking Platform Services" but eventually logs me in.

But I cannot join a match - it plays the audio queue that a match has been found and the prompt changes to "Joining Match" but does nothing.

I've restarting the game and I've restarted my computer. Now I'm stuck at the Checking Platform Services and it is not longer logging me in. Starting to sound like I'm not the only one encountering this.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like it happened around the time that Steam had a brief blip - error code would likely have been 8012.

Comments

• XANA7274
    Options
  • XANA7274
    Options
  • A_Gamers_Dead_Body
    A_Gamers_Dead_Body Member Posts: 61
    Options

Same here. Stuck on "Checking Platform Services".

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Things are spotty for me. Sometimes I can log in. Sometimes it has a problem when I look for a match. Sometimes I can't log in at all. I suspect that there's some kind of load balancing problem.

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

I got an error code. It came and went almost too fast for me to see, but I think it was 8014.

This discussion has been closed.