If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

1,5 months of Knight was disabled, 0 bugs fixed

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,127

Wow. Just wow. We all know how long it takes BHVR to fix some bugs, but just taking a character away from the players for 1.5 months and not fixing anything with him surprises even me.

Knight was my #2-3 most played killer before he was disabled, but after he returned, I didn't play him as often, because absolutely all his bugs remained. I just gave up on him. Maybe ton of players' feedback (Otz video included) isn't enough to actually start fixing his bugs, but i will try to remind what's wrong with him.

1) Guards are still sometimes going around dropped pallet and not through.

2) Guards are still not reacting to loud noises in their radius.

3) Guards are still following the survivor's path, not actually survivor.

All this creates such stupid situations where your ability overplays itself or even hinders you that it makes no sense to touch this character at all.

And not bug, but:

4) Maps of the Realm basekit. He needs it badly. I don't think there is another killer that relies on one addon more than Knight.