Are there any plans to remove map offerings?

I feel like it would benefit this game to either nerf map offerings or remove them altogether. Being able to choose where everyone goes is already such a huge advantage on both sides whether its a survivor trying to boil over a certain spot of a second story to never get hooked or a stealth killer bringing an indoor map to pair well with their build/ add ons.

Answers

• Skappelton
    Skappelton Member Posts: 3

I don't think they will ever remove map offerings, I think what you're looking for is to see sacrificial ward more in the blood web which I would agree to.

I'd also like to see offering consolidation like all of these below give blood points

Altruism, Boldness, Brutality, Deviousness, Hunter, Objectives, Sacrifice, Survival

To me this is just unnecessary fillers that clutter space and we should just use blood points in all categorys. We have a ton of events that give us extra free blood points from time to time.

I'm not a fan of the "Hook Numbers" offerings as I wish these were retired considering there are builds that make it getting to a hook already more frustrating as it is.