Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

knight has a game braking bug and prob need to be disable (he can teleport)

devoutartist
devoutartist Member Posts: 117
edited March 16 in Bug Reporting

he has a bug you most ppl don't know but ill say it here anyways he can teleport to any interactable it has a small window to do the input when you put your summon down to palettes ,windows ,lockers ,gens ,hatch ,powered gate switch , breakable walls , the only thing i wasn't able to test is grabbing some one off gen because the white highlight makes it too bright to see oh and i haven't tried window grabbing or pallet grabbing it's actually verry broken and funny at the same time oh and he still gets to spawn the guard at the same time on top of himself! here a example basically to do it just press the interact bouton on a set specific frame when you spawn the guard and it should work you'll teleport it take a liltte bit of practice but once you get it down it's not really hard to do at all EDIT: forgot to say with this bug you can grab ppl out of lockers with this teleport bug

EDIT#2; i've tested it more you can't grab ppl of gens/vaulting window/vaulting pallets because you have to teleport first with the bug and doesn't allow it to occur when teleporting so at best you teleport then get a hit with the bug. but you can still grab ppl out of lockers if the're already inside because it allow you to do the actions to open locker witch leads to a grab

Post edited by devoutartist on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments