We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Inaccuracy in the Deathslinger Tome

Options
chatgiraffe
chatgiraffe Member Posts: 113

In Deathslinger's new tome, it jumps around and follows about the same storyline as his regular bio does, just giving us some more info about what he was up to and how some things went down, but there's a small thing at the end that really bothers me, kind of messing up my enjoyment of the story.

In Memory 6018, one of Caleb's gang members, Declan, is alive and kicking, helping him to catch the outlaw and kill his un-wanted associates.

In Memory 4269, Declan is being buried after some massive shootout. Clearly not the one from the previous entry, seeing as the mans associates were shot and he was speared through the leg. So why the hell is Declan alive 2000 memories later?

I wish BHVR was keeping better track of stuff like this. The Observer entries do a great job, you can literally see him going absolutely insane as the Arcus entries go up to 7000, 8000, 9000ish. It also seems like another problem of the Memory Fragment tomes instead of doing original stories like previous ones. Those memories were pretty simple, usually counting up by 1 or skipping 1 or 2 depending on what happens. Now we're jumping all over the place so the writers are just hitting four random numbers and not bothering to keep track of where in the story they are.