Let’s Take a Look At a Deeper Opportunity

SirBenley10
SirBenley10 Member Posts: 4
edited February 23 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’m going to preface this by saying I play Killer and Survivor equally, so this is not a subjective opinion based on one side.

With that being said, I’ve noticed a far more stale meta on Killer side than Survivor. In my experience, when comparing my games on both Killer/Survivor it is far more diverse on Survivor side. I thought the purpose of the meta shake-up that occurred a while back was to diversify the perk pool on both sides, but you see the same perks that were nerfed still very heavily used on Killer.

In addition to this, I noticed I’m seeing the same 5 to 7 killers my entire day, every day, out of a nearly 40 killer roster and this just adds to the monotony. I can’t speak for everyone else, but this has started to drastically decrease my interest in playing this game due to the lack of variety and I heavily feel this needs to be addressed.

Perhaps creating a system like you’ve done with maps where you don’t get the same killer 2-4 games in a row will lessen the redundancy of trials. I can confidently say however that I feel like I’m not the only one expressing these concerns.

thanks ,

Comments

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Well, I am not sure players want to see 5-10 minutes queue times again. Wasn't really fun time, at least for me.

If it wouldn't be that strict, then it changes nothing and was wasted time for devs, because you would still see same killers, just in different order.