End Game Chat.

Options
2»

Comments

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

As a console player I would love to be able to write something and see the endgame chat.

There I could maybe add someone or write something nice if the killer plays nice for once.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 341
    Options

I say add it and give option to have it up or not. Make it a visible warning the first time you load in asking if you want the chat or not. This way everyone can have the opportunity if they choose it.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

This is exactly what I was going to say :)

At least if there is an option to use it or not (or hide it) then it should be okay!

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,917
    Options

They did you a favor by not adding the endgame chat on console, people tend to cool off after leaving the lobby, so if someone pms you they REALLY wanted you to know how they feel.

• Zenislev
    Zenislev Member Posts: 151
    Options

Trust me, you absolutely do not want it. End game chat is a cesspit. Just yesterday I reported a player because he went on a tirade about how skull merchant players are all LGBTQ and according to him, it's all a mental illness, and it's all just a fake trend that people are jumping on to because...reasons I guess? It came out of nowhere and it was pretty vile.

Enjoy the silence you get my dude. The grass is not greener on the other side.