Made Up Chapter “Secrets Found”

Options
funsumme
funsumme Member Posts: 51
edited March 11 in Creations

-Survivor Name: Frederick Norman

-Backstory: In January 14th 1933, Frederick Norman is now a Forest Scout that watches over a Forest that is named Crystal Lake that has a ton of beautiful trees and many lakes. But one moment when he went inside of his watchtower. He heard screams… Like someone was getting tortured, but he ignored it for one moment, but then he heard an another scream and slashing in the distance of the Crystal Lake Forest. When he went outside of the watchtower of the balcony when he saw one of the watchtowers lights that started flickering off and on, and heard another scream and wasn’t his imagination he finally looked out in the distance of the forest and, he assumed he saw a thick, black fog….

(I don’t have that much time so I didn’t really want to make the whole backstory but at least you got part of it and what it is all about!)

-Perks:

• Emergency Flare Gun:

“Found out the black thick fog is coming closer so he got his handy trusted flare gun to shoot at it”

After healing other Survivors about 300%/200%/125% this perk activates.

When you hide in a locker press the active ability button 1 to craft yourself a flare gun.

You have an auto-lock shot on the Killers chest by pressing right click you shoot a bright flare shot at the Killer stunning them for 2.5 seconds.

• Scout Foot:

”By walking at night with lights around the Forest gives him the potential to dodge any obstacles in his way!”

After a generator gets completed by any means this perk activates for 15/20/25 seconds. You vault 6% faster at vaulting locations and run 2% faster!

• Scout Training:

”His training was incredibly useful”

Whenever cleansing a totem of a specific kind of totem you heal faster!

By cleansing a dull totem you gain 25% healing speed to others and yourself.

By cleansing a hex totem you gain 50% healing speed to others and yourself.

This perk deactivates if you get hit by the Killer.

(This Chapter is only from my imagination and what my mind thinks, and what it is capable of and I wrote this so I don’t have to think about it all the time!)

Post edited by funsumme on