We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - Could not attempt self-unhook in the basement on Backwater Swamp - The Pale Rose

Options
Callust
Callust Member Posts: 3

I was at the end of a match with an Onryō when she hooked me in the basement of the Pale Rose. I first realized I wasn't able to attempt a self-unhook on first hook stage and didn't have a prompt for it, and then realized there was also a visual bug where I wasn't sitting in the normal place on the hook. I was the second to last survivor, and the last survivor had not been hooked yet.

I think this was the hook facing the entrance when you come down into the basement from The Pale Rose main building.

The killer was running Surge, Hex: Face the Darkness, Coup de Grace, and Sloppy Butcher. I've only had this specific issue happen once.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• YmPrat
    YmPrat Member Posts: 26
    Options

This happens when your ping is awful as you're hooked. You can replicate it by using McDonald's wifi, or lowering your FPS as you're hooked (you'll float from the hook to a little bit away from it and be unable to attempt a kobe)