Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Skull Merchants Drones

Options
MechWarrior3
MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,355

What’s the radius on the drones? Were they the same range before her rework?

Answers

• MadameExotine
    MadameExotine Member Posts: 177
    Options

a drone radius is 10 meters (I think), since that's the reach of the laser cones.

• MechWarrior3
    Options

Thank you! I take you play skull merchant? What build do you find effective? What do you like with her?

• MadameExotine
    MadameExotine Member Posts: 177
    edited February 29
    Options

yes, she's my main killer. I enjoy macro side of DbD more than the micro, and her power is mostly for macro oriented players. Also love stealth gameplays~

My two fave builds on her atm:

Pain Res + Deadlock + Monitor.and.Abuse + Surveillance: Monitor makes her terror radius 24m, Surveillance makes you hear gens at 28m, so as soon as you hear a gen, drop a drone for stealth and sneak up (a drone's stealth lasts exactly for 24m if she walks in a straight line). Tho now-a-days I switch surveillance for a random perk since I am used to predicting 24m distance to a gen/and when surv will be on it.

Tinkerer+Machine.Learning+Deadlock+Rancor: This isn't a strong build, but the most fun to play for me! I usually get 1-2 gens grabs early game before survs get paranoid. The way I play it is I put Machine Learning on Gen that is Tinkerer, once it pops Machine Learning will hide Rancor from Obsession and for 30s I am undetectable and fast (rancor tells me where to go) +Deadlock lasts exactly 30s. Rinse and Repeat. If played right, she can be undetectable entire game, with potentially x5 boosts of +10% haste for 30 seconds.

Mention-worthy, Brutal Strength+Game Afoot is deceptively good on her, everyone forgets about Game Afoot's +5% speed, which often becomes +8% since you'd have the person she's chasing on radar! This catches surv who play safe, since they won't drop pallets until they're injured, and once they're injured they become new obsession and she can catch up quick after pallet drops.

I think the new perk that's coming with new killer (Uknown) is going to be amazing for her: Kick a gen, transfer terror radius to gen for 30s!! 😏

• MechWarrior3
    Options

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I will give this a try as well :-)

I like your creative thought process on all of this. I’m only at prestige 17 skull, merchant.