We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Loadouts/Customization Resets on Login

Options
koDX
koDX Member Posts: 4
edited February 29 in Bug Reporting

I am playing on Nintendo Switch. The bug I am reporting is that every time I log in to play DBD, my last known changes to any character resets.

Context: I took a short break from playing DBD back in the end of December. The Alan Wake chapter released later, and I bought the character, but I didn’t play, but I did set my loadouts and cosmetics, and I didn’t come back to start playing until a few days ago. I noticed the setups I made for him were reset, and I was returned to my last player character before Alan Wake, which was Bill Overbeck. I thought it was odd, but I replaced my setup on Alan again as I had it set before. I logged in again the next day, to Bill again and Alan reset again. Now this was annoying, so I set up Alan again and started to play. I’ve logged in right now, to the exact same situation again. This is absolutely annoying because I have to setup everything over and over, and now I’m just not considering setting him up fully just so I can play the game.

The character level and prestige level are the same and bloodpoints/iridecent shards earned are the same. Only character customizations are rest every time.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.