The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I really hope the Legion buffs go through...

13»

Comments

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115

@Kenshin said:
    also everyone in this stupid thread thinks u can/have mixtape all the time. its an purple addon, get real for once survivor mains.

You can literally buy an entire bloodweb with a single Legion game. I have hundreds of Iridescent Heads. Its not hard whatsoever, especially considering Legion gets a ######### ton of BP.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited January 2019

If they don't release that they need to release something else to counter survivors staying in injured states

survivors still getting full bleed out timer while injured is very dumb

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@ScottJund said:
    No, almost nobody likes the proposed changes.

How would you make him strong then? He shouldn't need mix tape to be viable. Every killer should be useable man...

I dont think many people would argue against that. He should for sure be made viable and useable without addons as all killers should be. The problem with Legion is his power at its very core is the worst of both worlds. He is extremely unfair and has almost zero counterplay as survivor yet as killer he is trash tier and worse than freddy at securing kills. I agree when people say he needs to be reworked. He needs to be both fair and strong and right now he is neither. I dont have a solution but we cant simply buff and nerf our way out of this. He needs a fundamental rework. Legion is just poorly designed mechanically.

So you're saying we either get this buff or we wait a year or more for a rework...

This is Freddy all over again this buff HAS to go through then rework in a year. Don't let him be useless for a year.

he's not useless, he's right below spirit. If anything he just needs his add-ons buffed since they are pretty garbage. Idk why people keep saying Legion is weak, I see them 2k on average and typically get 6-8 hooks in a decent match. Legion already counters all of survivors stealth and healing perks and he has no real counterplay to his tunneling.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I think all of these discussions are pointless, they are not gonna go with that buff.

I am gonna be surprised if they go with the self care buff too. After all these threads they are gonna play safe.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

@SenzuDuck said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@ScottJund said:

How would you make him strong then? He shouldn't need mix tape to be viable. Every killer should be useable man...

I dont think many people would argue against that. He should for sure be made viable and useable without addons as all killers should be. The problem with Legion is his power at its very core is the worst of both worlds. He is extremely unfair and has almost zero counterplay as survivor yet as killer he is trash tier and worse than freddy at securing kills. I agree when people say he needs to be reworked. He needs to be both fair and strong and right now he is neither. I dont have a solution but we cant simply buff and nerf our way out of this. He needs a fundamental rework. Legion is just poorly designed mechanically.

So you're saying we either get this buff or we wait a year or more for a rework...

This is Freddy all over again this buff HAS to go through then rework in a year. Don't let him be useless for a year.

No, not when you can insta down with ultra fast pallet and window jumps there's no counter.

There doesn't need to be a counter. What is Nurses counter?

We could finally have a second S tier killer. Survivors have always been strong why can't killers?

is this grounds for a flag
  • Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

@akbays35 said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@ScottJund said:

he's not useless, he's right below spirit. If anything he just needs his add-ons buffed since they are pretty garbage. Idk why people keep saying Legion is weak, I see them 2k on average and typically get 6-8 hooks in a decent match. Legion already counters all of survivors stealth and healing perks and he has no real counterplay to his tunneling.

u will not win against decent survivor without mix tape rn. but its true that he is winning a lot of game since most of the community is bad at the game. still, thats not a reason to balance the killer around bad players, no game does that.

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

@ScottJund said:

@Kenshin said:
    also everyone in this stupid thread thinks u can/have mixtape all the time. its an purple addon, get real for once survivor mains.

You can literally buy an entire bloodweb with a single Legion game. I have hundreds of Iridescent Heads. Its not hard whatsoever, especially considering Legion gets a ######### ton of BP.

where is ur huntress thread then? iri heads are even more bs than legion on the ptb. as soon someone gets hit everyone dc's. at least in my games. cant say the same thing about legion rn. its a rare addon what is meant to be strong and maybe even break the kiler. just look at all the other killer addons. so much bs. that doesnt mean they dont get changed.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@altruistic said:
    I didn’t think it was possible for Dead by Daylight to provide a more unfun killer to play against than the Nurse.

Then they released the Legion, who many agree has zero counterplay.  They actually made a killer more unfun to play against.  Then they made Legion even more unfun to play against.

I love with this “buff” they’re basically ramming Self Care down my throat.  If you don’t heal yourself, it’s essentially a 100% chance you’re going down.

Miss a swing?  Take 4 more.  Want to respect every single pallet and not learn a mind game?  Just hop over the pallets.  Want to provide the most unfun gameplay Survivors have seen?  Play Legion.  

I didn’t think it possible, but I was proven wrong.  I don’t think the developers actually play their own game.   

I would rather play against Nurse every single game for the rest of my DBD life than this trash.  It’s bad, and legions mechanics spoon feed bad players.  It’s a sad day.  

Nurse is fun to play against. It's Freddy who is annoying.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Gardenia said:

@mgs2020 said:

@Gardenia said:
    Sa> @Bbbrian2013 said:

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Bbbrian2013 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@ScottJund said:

No, not when you can insta down with ultra fast pallet and window jumps there's no counter.

There doesn't need to be a counter. What is Nurses counter?

We could finally have a second S tier killer. Survivors have always been strong why can't killers?

You mindgame nurse, double backs and running straight line around a corner to confuse her, after the stun (she looks at the ground) you can use it lose her. Also, playing nurse requires a lot of skill and practise, while Legion not.

Yeah i don't see the issue with an S tier killer that is easy to use. This isn't an esports game. A killer that you can pick up and just stab things with not have to think and do well sounds good to me.

Killer is stressful we need an easy fun one not told to go play civ and deal with weak killers.

Same, why do they feel they have to dictate what's skillful or not when they important thing is to have fun. Not every killer should need thousands of hours to be very good. That's part of legions charm to me, he breaks down so many "rules" and expectations survivors have for a killer.

He is honestly needed to shake things up in this game right now tbh.

Yes its fun for you as the killer maybe. Mindless fun though is the problem. Mindless fun is fine against AI. When there is other people playing on the other side of the mindless fun that is where the issue comes in.

But aren't you the survivor, shouldn't you feel stressed trying to live? If it's not Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Hag or Huntress you all are the predator in this game (You as in reference to survivors) not the "killer".

Myers, Clown, Pig (with her buffs) and Wraith. Thank me later. They are predators too and can 4 man well.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    I’ve never had a problem playing against Legion, and not sure why people are giving him smack. As a killer main I’ve ranked Legion up completely and play him the most now.

If you don’t have the mix tape and the dirty knife then you need ruin to stand a chance at rank 1. Do survivor mains ask for a Legion buff then? No.

When I play survivor, a Legion who doesn’t use the ability is like a Huntress not using her hatchets, super easy to loop. 

A Legion using his ability does have counter play, people who say there isn’t one simply need to get better in my opinion.

if there’s corn, take a hit but don’t run in a straight line. If there’s a pallet, throw it down at the right time for the juicy stun and huge distance, it can be a mind game but at least it’s a fair one.

A lot of survivor mains want to be spoon fed their fun while killers get watered down, it’s sad really. 

PS I can’t believe someone talked smack about Nurse, the only killer who requires a real pro player to make use of.