Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Auric cell price increase in Brazil?

Options
Tyler3
Tyler3 Member Posts: 36

Recently (early February), the prices of auric cells increased in the Brazilian store and I haven't found anyone online talk about it. As far as I'm aware they haven't increased in America or European stores but I may be wrong. Just as an example, 1100 auric cells before were R$ 19.99 (£3.99) and now they're R$ 29.97 (£4.78). Have prices increased for anyone else?

Best Answer

• Harbinger1985
    Harbinger1985 Member Posts: 50
    Answer ✓
    Options

In my country it just raised around January. 500 AC was 1380 HUF, now 1739 HUF. It's Epic prices, I'll think on Steam it was 5 euros, which roughly 2000 HUF in my country, so Epic still has the best price (and MS Store) also it gives back 5%.

I also noticed at least on Epic which the only store (Steam, EA, Ubi, Epic, GOG) has prices at local currency raised all DLCs prices too.

Answers

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 36
    Options

Ok, so it isn't just Brazil. I actually found some people from Türkiye saying their prices increased too. It's kinda crazy, I play on Xbox and my friend plays on Steam, and all of the DLCs on Xbox are way more expensive than Steam, it's honestly a bit unfair. Anyway, I just hope if BHVR decide to raise auric cell prices again in the future they can give us a little warning this time.