Which licensed chapter would you like to see in dbd?

Options
thisstevemain
thisstevemain Member Posts: 2

Which licensed chapter would you like to see in dbd? 30 votes

Friday the 13th
33%
SmoeMrRetsejmikewelkBlightedTrapperAstelTheFragileBafugabooTommyDorkelsonS1aL8rdevilhead 10 votes
Until dawn
13%
HerInfernalMajestycaioakeshithisstevemainkiraqqu 4 votes
Resident evil chapter #3
13%
QwQwBbySugaryOreosTyler3roostan 4 votes
Fnaf
40%
BlueberryGeneralVaeonskulglitchboiKateMain86StarrseedOrangeBear09SHARKBOSSTheSingularitysir_frederickTrapper_Main311Crusor 12 votes

Comments

• kiraqqu
    kiraqqu Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Until dawn

Until Dawn has so much potential for survivors, I'd love to see at least Sam as a survivor, and even for two chapters, wendigo and maybe even the psycho. :)

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Resident evil chapter #3

I know we already have two but I'd love a third Resident Evil chapter. I think if they did another it would probably be based on RE: Village. The killer would most likely be Lady Dimitrescu, with Ethan and Mia or Rose as the survivors. Maybe even Castle Dimitrescu as a map. Also eventually I really hope they add Mr X as a style for nemesis.

• CaptainParadox
    CaptainParadox Member Posts: 6
    Options

I would love to see a Predator Chapter. Cloaking camouflage can work the same as wraith . Maybe some traps like trapper . Maybe it’s power is having Heat vision . And give the survivors areas where they can put mud on themselves.

My main thing would just introduce a game mode to just test the waters . A Killer vs Killer vs survivors mode . Just so we could finally have an Alien vs Predator game again . 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Killers could either kill each other or work together. If the killers kill all the survivors. They could face off to see who’s the top killer. Or leave together

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,903
    edited March 4
    Options
    Fnaf

I’d like to see something actually quite unique. I’d like to see a chapter made from something not horror, that’s turned into horror. So it’s their own take on it.

To make a joke but get the point across. Winnie the Pooh…but make it dark..lol

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Fnaf

not sorry about this but me and all my siblings want this and most of them dont even care about fnaf

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Friday the 13th

Jason X pls