If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which licensed chapter would you like to see in dbd?

Options
thisstevemain
thisstevemain Member Posts: 2

Which licensed chapter would you like to see in dbd? 30 votes

Friday the 13th
33%
SmoeMrRetsejmikewelkBlightedTrapperAstelTheFragileBafugabooTommyDorkelsonS1aL8rdevilhead 10 votes
Until dawn
13%
HerInfernalMajestycaioakeshithisstevemainkiraqqu 4 votes
Resident evil chapter #3
13%
QwQwBbySugaryOreosTyler3roostan 4 votes
Fnaf
40%
BlueberryGeneralVaeonskulglitchboiKateMain86StarrseedOrangeBear09SHARKBOSSTheSingularitysir_frederickTrapper_Main311Crusor 12 votes

Comments

• kiraqqu
    kiraqqu Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Until dawn

Until Dawn has so much potential for survivors, I'd love to see at least Sam as a survivor, and even for two chapters, wendigo and maybe even the psycho. :)

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Resident evil chapter #3

I know we already have two but I'd love a third Resident Evil chapter. I think if they did another it would probably be based on RE: Village. The killer would most likely be Lady Dimitrescu, with Ethan and Mia or Rose as the survivors. Maybe even Castle Dimitrescu as a map. Also eventually I really hope they add Mr X as a style for nemesis.

• CaptainParadox
    CaptainParadox Member Posts: 6
    Options

I would love to see a Predator Chapter. Cloaking camouflage can work the same as wraith . Maybe some traps like trapper . Maybe it’s power is having Heat vision . And give the survivors areas where they can put mud on themselves.

My main thing would just introduce a game mode to just test the waters . A Killer vs Killer vs survivors mode . Just so we could finally have an Alien vs Predator game again . 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Killers could either kill each other or work together. If the killers kill all the survivors. They could face off to see who’s the top killer. Or leave together

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,052
    edited March 4
    Options
    Fnaf

I’d like to see something actually quite unique. I’d like to see a chapter made from something not horror, that’s turned into horror. So it’s their own take on it.

To make a joke but get the point across. Winnie the Pooh…but make it dark..lol

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Fnaf

not sorry about this but me and all my siblings want this and most of them dont even care about fnaf

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Friday the 13th

Jason X pls