If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Plague has heelys equipped

Options
smimley
smimley Member Posts: 5
edited March 1 in Bug Reporting

I've noticed this bug over several days (with multi-day breaks in between) of game play that the Plague loses almost if not all of her animations during and after using her vomit power. It seems to fix itself when she picks up a survivor, and only sometimes fixes itself after using/successfully hitting a basic attack. She does not walk, just slides around the map, and she has little to no animation when she winds up and holds her power, making it almost impossible to visually tell if she's about to use it. The sound still plays, but with all of the other sounds going on in the game, it's a bit hard to pick it out. Especially when you consider the players who are hard of hearing and rely on those visual ques, they don't have any of those now.

This has been seen on multiple different maps over multiple different games and days, with different players and different perk/add-ons used. Every game I have played against her, this happens. The friend I was playing with in this video also said she sees the same thing happen. I play on PC.

The file is too big to upload here, so here's a link to it on youtube. It's only about a minute and a half:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mvCCX4wcM

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.