If upgradable sets came to Dbd, what would you wish to see??

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Sets... It can be a love/hate type of relationship. If I may recall, in a Q&A, (the Otz video...) Bhvr mentioned the possibility of upgradable cosmetics, basically making your cosmetics look cooler. I can imagine it being similar to Fortnite, you could move your mouse onto the cosmetic, press E, X, or Square and it'll change into a different variation of it.

Not only could this potentially prevent overcrowding of the In-game Store, i.e. rift re-color cosmetics, but it'd also allow us to make sets you otherwise cannot mix with other cosmetics look a tad bit better, example being different versions of Legendary Sets: i.e. Naughty Bear, the S.T.A.R.S. Team, the Silent Hill crew or Jonathan Byers. You could also make certain cosmetics like the NetEase ones MORE like the NetEase cosmetics, if not cooler. They could also upgrade certain ones like Legion's 'Rave Face' mask in his 'Never Stop Slashing' outfit. (It had a concept video where the mask was expressive.)

They could also do bloodied, legacy or blighted, or just add in the recolor versions of cosmetics, though that would probably saving the hardest for last. They COULD also make cosmetics for our Power/Items. I'd like to think that Bhvr is using NetEase as a testing ground for future content, and not like a golden child who gets all the attention. So hopefully, whatever they get, we'll get better, example being possibly the upgradable cosmetics. So it begs the question...

If upgradable sets came to Dbd, what would you wish to see?? 8 votes

RE8 (Black Jacket) - Chris Redfield
37%
glitchboiTheSingularityAstel 3 votes
Code VX/Classic (Red Jacket) - Claire Redfield
0%
'Panic In Paradise' Set - Naughty Bear
0%
Legion (Frank) - 'Never Stop Slashing' Upgrade
0%
NetEase Set Upgrades + Power Cosmetics
0%
Classic RE3 Carlos
0%
Biker Outfit - Cybil Bennett (Silent Hill movie adaptation)
0%
Stranger Things 4 Jonathan
12%
HerInfernalMajesty 1 vote
RE5 Jill Valentine
0%
Other (I.e. Splattered Cosmetics, Adding Recolors as Upgrades for QOL, or any other potential Legendary Set variation. Etc., Etc.)
50%
aeonskul09SHARKBOSSBafugabooTommyDorkelson 4 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Other (I.e. Splattered Cosmetics, Adding Recolors as Upgrades for QOL, or any other potential Legendary Set variation. Etc., Etc.)

collectable survivor heads for mah boi/thing the dredge