Do you think 'Lights Out' should come back?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 2 in Polls

As much as I though Bhvr started out with the easiest mode to make possible, I thought it was pretty cool, brought back a bit of the horror aspect. Though personally, if they do bring it back, I think they should just make it a Customs feature. The reason why I think it'd work better in Customs, this could be a hot take, but anyone Survivor OR Killer, or just sweats in general, could abuse it if it were added for the official game. SWFs could just equip a Map offering, and with the best items and perks, they could have a higher advantage, and equipping Lights Out would just be overkill. So that's why I think it'd be better as a feature in customs to play with your friends, potentially bringing back that 'horror' immersion that seems so distant nowadays, and making it more of a party game again. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and it could work as a feature in the official game. Time will tell.

Edit: Ignore the repeat on the last Poll, writing this on phone... 😅

Do you think 'Lights Out' should come back? 22 votes

Yeah, and I think this would work perfectly in Customs.
9%
SlowpeachTheWrongPallet 2 votes
Yes, but I don't really want it to just be a Custom game feature.
27%
HerInfernalMajestyaeonskulxltechnoArchol123Tyler3the_trextra 6 votes
Yes, but I think they should keep it as a limited time event.
18%
CorvusCorax86jonifireSamatrainTommyDorkelson 4 votes
Depends on the circumstances.
13%
GeneralVHexonthebeachvoltolos 3 votes
I liked Light Out, but I don't think it should come back.
0%
No, I didn't think Lights Out should come back at all, and I don't want it to come back.
31%
VolantConch1719Viktor1853Guiltiihalcyondays93TheSingularityHexlingCrusor 7 votes

Comments

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

If you want to reprint Lights Out, there's no need to make it custom-only. Players who don't want to do it won't do it. Even if it were misused, it wouldn't be a problem because everyone who thought it had been exploited would stop right there.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,266
    Options

I think they should just bring it back as both custom and seperate matchmaking game mode. The option to chose is always great and despite not liking the mode myself (and probably never touching it again) there are people who did, so what not let them play what they like... This should also increase player numbers, because if they are burned out from normal dbd but there are god knows how many custom modes they might play those over some other game, therefore not splitting the player base.

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 40
    Options

Yeah, I think it should come back for sure! One of the most important things this game really needs is game modes. Lights Out was a fun new addition that slightly brought back the horror to the game. Maybe in the future we'll finally get a 2 killers vs 8 survivors mode?

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options

I would support it, as long as Freddy was made available.

That sure felt like a slap to the face after being hyped for Lights Out.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 673
    Options
    Yeah, and I think this would work perfectly in Customs.

All of these 'mutations' to use a left 4 dead term should be available in customs if people want to mess about. Occasionally the 'mutation' should be available to play in the main game from a bunch available that get added to.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 872
    Options

I felt so bad for everyone who loves playing as Freddy.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    Options

That would be really neat, like a rotating “mutations” mode. I would LOVE that!

• HerInfernalMajesty
    Options

Yes. 100% absolutely.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options

It wasn't good, my friend :(

I was so excited for that event...

But I played Knight and I admit I had fun.