Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If I move from Epic to Steam I can keep all my stuff and progress?

Options

I own the game on Epic, was free years ago, but didn't play much since I didn't have enough storage space to install all my favorite games and other ones at once. Anyway, last April I got upgrade and started to try DBD. I really liked it! I didn't want any extra for the game, I was happy with the Prime Gaming Tome I earned enough AC to buy Ash. Of course more I played more I liked the game, bought every character who licensed in-game with Auric Cells.

Anyway, I just thinking moving to Steam - my main platform anyway - I just wonder I get all my progress? I have a Behaviour account setup. So I can keep my Bloodpoints, Iridescent shards, Auric Cells, Tome progress and bought characters skins? I know I have to do achievements again since they client side.

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,159
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes this is possible!

you have to create a BHVR account and link both Epic and Steam accounts to it. For Steam you also have to at least once started the game to be able to link it! (Maybe even played through tutorial or played one match if you still get some error)

also, this is currently only available for Epic and Steam (so not for Windows Store, XBox, PlayStation or Switch)

Answers

• Harbinger1985
    Harbinger1985 Member Posts: 50
    Options

OK, yesterday was a sale for DBD on Steam. Bought it and did the necessary things and voila! Everything carried over, I lost nothing. Not even daily rituals or Tome progress or loadouts.

I just post this, if somebody runs to similar issue.