Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

"Obsessive" challenge not recognizing 2k with the Friends 'til the end perk

NaveR
NaveR Member Posts: 30

• PC, Steam

• It's in the title

• Play the game as the killer with the challenge activated and the perk equipped, in my case it was wraith with friends til the end, sloppy, lethal, and nth. Kill your obsession on the hook once, have the obsession status transfer to someone else kill this second obsession on hook right after that (that survivor was injured and dead on hook), finish the match. See the 1/2 challenge progress even though you've killed two obsessions

• Every time, I guess? There's no way to reproduce the bug where you can see it happen once unless someone resets it for you or you get it in some other rift. The 2k did count with game afoot + rancor in the previous rift though, but I didn't have the addon I wanted this time

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.