Adrenaline

Options

Nerf adrenaline so it is a 5s sprint boost but you sprint with 120% not 150%, or make it 2s 150%. or the sprint boost can stay but it doesn't heal u for 1 state just like it did now.

Comments

• Quen
    Quen Member Posts: 2
    Options

It should still heal one state, but reduce the sprint from 5s to 3s. I feel like that would be more reasonable than what you're suggesting, as Adrenaline is situational.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Adrenaline is fine imo.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Honestly, the speed boost from Adrenaline is rather situational. The great majority of the cases you are either on the hook, in the killer's grasp or nowhere near them. That by itself is enough honestly.
    The only change I would like to see is the perk not waking you up when triggered, at least in Freddy's current state. 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

i dont mind adrenaline i use it as survivor dont care too much when i play killer but yeah its annoying when you are in a chase and someone gets it but its very situational and rarely works in the survivors favor

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

It is annoying when u have 4 survivors injured and the last gen pops and suddenly they are all healed XDD

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2018
    Options

Adrenaline is so situational that I feel it is fine to reward a survivor for running it when they do. The only time it is OP is when you are facing a 4 man SWF and they all heal at the last second. I would find some way to nerf SWF over adrenaline personally.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    Honestly, the speed boost from Adrenaline is rather situational. The great majority of the cases you are either on the hook, in the killer's grasp or nowhere near them. That by itself is enough honestly.
    The only change I would like to see is the perk not waking you up when triggered, at least in Freddy's current state. 

Agreed, same with self care not waking you up with a failed skill check. Should just be from others waking you up or from failing a gen skill check.

I feel it's too situational to nerf. The amount of times it's useful is much, much lower than the amount of times it's not.