If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Badham Preschool Main Building Basement

Options

Idk if this has been talked about already, but the anti-camp measures for the Main Building’s Basement on Badham Preschool is insanely easy to camp since the surface floor is high enough to avoid the anti-camp measure.

Even if you somehow managed to unhook yourself from the Basement, it is likely the Killer will just easily tunnel you out since the Basement has no nearby structures to use other than a window, and even then they can easily bodyblock to stall for time or to prevent you from exiting and wait out the basekit Endurance.

I also believe that Temple of Purgation also suffers a similar issue with its Basement spawn location due to it also being located in a lower area.

These Basement locations are so horrible that often my teammates don’t even bother to rescue me since the Killer is mostly likely just going to camp the entrance to the structures anyways; and even if I am rescued, I’m basically dead anyways due to their poor positioning.

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,645
    Options

badham is such a terrible map for killer where basement camping is one of good and reliable strategies to win. Temple of Purgation has a back hook at back of the temple that camping killer can exploit. At least I always attempt to hook in basement/back hook. it is just free wins as killer where I do not need to work hard to get W.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
    Options

Have you considered that both things can be problematic?

Badham RNG is miserable to go against, I know, I’ve been there before many times, but I don’t think that is a valid excuse for more flawed map design. The argument that “this problematic issues balances out this other problematic issue” does not really work since if one issue gets fixed you are still left with the other.

Ultimately, we should be striving for everything to get fixed, ideally together, though based on BHVR’s development process it might not always been possible for them to be fixed at the same time unfortunately.