Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Trap Door

Options
Royval
Royval Member Posts: 122

Remove it please especially if I earn my 4k! The hide and seek is getting old. Especially when they are on death hook and they Tbag and wait until you are in view just to jump in.

Answers

• Atom7k
    Atom7k Member Posts: 216
    Options

The hatch is in the game so the last survivor has still somewhat of a chance. If all of his teammates die quick or because they got tunneled hardcore it wasn't the survivors fault (most of the time) for still being alive. So if you remove hatch what is he suppose to do? Repair 3 gen's on his own?

At this point you wouldn't really like the game anymore as the remaining survivor would probably just either give up or hide forever until you dc.

If you struggle with finding the last survivor try Ultimate Weapon, Whispers or Spies from the shadows. Aside from that you could bring hatch offerings to know where to find it. You then still have to secure the gates but as I said you cannot just leave the last survivor with zero chances.

That's why the game system count's a 3k as a win for you. 4k is just for your ego. It does not affect your mmr.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 122
    Options

I shouldn’t have to bring UM to find survivors this isn’t hide and seek dbd anymore. I have 5k hours.

• Atom7k
    Atom7k Member Posts: 216
    Options

Then I shouldn't have to bring off the records, decisive strike and calm spirit just to avoid hardcore tunneling.

You see that this logic does not really apply well. If you are that experienced then you should already know the possible hatch spawns on the maps. So what exactly is it what you are mad about?

The dev's will not grant you an easy 4k just because you don't like the hatch game

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,159
    Options

Hide and seek is still part of this game and definitely is present in devs mind when creating new content.

also there is more options available than just UM

you have t earned the 4K (yet) and it is still just a game. Dont take it too seriously

“I have x hours“ is also never a good argument.

• SirXenomorph
    SirXenomorph Member Posts: 103
    Options

Haha Killer who has problem in do what he least have to do and want to take away an advantage (Which in my eyes not even is an advantage) only cause he is to selfish.

No matter how many hours you have. You as killer are already in a big advantage and now, cause YOU are to lazy to search for the last survivor or hatch, want them to remove? You serious?

• PilotBob654
    PilotBob654 Member Posts: 15
    Options

I absolutely agree! I'm not sure why a trap door should be an option for a free getaway when they all tried poorly to escape in the first place. We outright deserve our 4 kills for that circumstance! Like you say them hiding and holding up time gets dull every so often. It would be better if they just let me hang them and get it over with. Taunting doesn't make them better with all this t-bagging, they were going to die regardless. I couldn't agree more with you bud!

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 495
    Options

5K hours, and you're calling it the trap door?

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

😆

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,798
    Options

The hatch is a nessicary evil. Without the hatch the last survivor will just hide the entire time. No reason to attempt opening a door and no timer forcing the game to end.