We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC - Gabriel Fire Moon Engineer removed from inventory

Options
BUS5Y
BUS5Y Alpha Surveyor Posts: 5
edited March 6 in Bug Reporting

I have recently noticed that the 'Fire Moon Engineer' skin that I have previously purchased and played with on numerous occasions is no longer in my purchased skins for Gabriel.

As I don't play him often, i'm unsure when this occured though it's likely to have happened during the last update. I had noticed when I went to go look at Gabriels latest skin, only to realise that the fire moon skin was on sale despite me having already purchased it previously.

Another sign that a bug has occured is all my presets for gabriel have reset, which included the fire moon skin, his base skin and the dlc illuminated shirt + event mask. I had 3 presets saved and now they're resent back to the base skin with no charms.

I don't have any refunded auric cells despite this issue and unsure of what to do as I don't know how to show that i've had the skin in the past. I've attatched a screenshot to show that I no longer own the skin.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• BUS5Y
    BUS5Y Alpha Surveyor Posts: 5
    Options

Hello,

This continues to remain unresolved, and my skin hasn't been restored or auric cells refunded. I've seen more people reporting the skin missing so i'm certain that there has been an issue.