Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How did this Nea enter the dying state?

Options
Zakon05
Zakon05 Member Posts: 113

This is one of the most baffling things I have ever seen.

This Nea randomly went down. She screamed and triggered the generators I had marked with Eruption to explode.

I do not remember hitting her off hook to make her mend. I generally try to avoid camping and tunneling and in circumstances where I do return to hook, I aim for the unhooker.

Nothing in the match made me suspicious of cheaters which could have forced her into the dying state, everyone seemed to be playing normally.

The map was Coal Tower 2, though I don't think the map matters, since I don't think there's any environmental effects which can injure survivors.

Answers